Big Brother 10 House picutes revealed!!!!!?

What do you think of the 'Groovy Looking' pictures of the new Big Brother 10 house??

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/pre-bb/house-...

Launch night, next thursday at 21.00pm.

T/D's not from me!!

@i have a drink problem ~ i believe a pool or hot tub is underneath the blue board in the garden, you can see two hinges on the left as you look at it!!

Favorite Answer

Looks pretty cool, and I hope the cast is as crazy as all the previous!!

And to the people who think all this is crazy, we need an outlet from every day negativity!! The news is enough to bring everyone down. This is what it is, Entertainment. There are different channels, different shows, don't watch it if you don't like it, but the Human Race isn't "doomed" by watching this show!! No worse then Grey's anatomy, sex in the city, etc. Different strokes for different folks!! I like this show, it makes my home life seem quite less crazy!!!!

I'm bothered about the lack of furniture but there's still a few days left.

I like the curviness of it and the lighting feature.

The BB House must be on a very steep hill as there is the usual lovely staircase up to the living quarters where a door leads out into the garden - more like a maisonette, really

I'm loving it!

• momof3

I like the staircase Tony very girly hope that does not mean loads of women again and also the garden looks a bit like a netted prison and the other room with crates we may get SLOPS bex pmlrof

I think your right about the pool and omg that round wheel yellow far back is that the smokers wheel pmlrof

• Janet

Looks like some sort of animal not an eye oh well who cares it is back soon and looking forward to violations thumbs down and oh BB if my troll does not spoil it for me.

It's nice.

It's looking good so far Tony, lets hope they don't have the luxury rooms the had last year, & hope the dirty feckers at least attempt to keep the place from looking like a hovel after the first few days. I won't hold my breath though....LOL

Looks like something out of Star Trek

Aw, It looks quite good!

Roll on BB!

Looks cool. Can’t wait to see it on Thursday.

Love it already Tone ,6 more sleeps as nanny would say can't wait