Big Brother 10 House picutes revealed!!!!!?

What do you think of the 'Groovy Looking' pictures of the new Big Brother 10 house??

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/pre-bb/house-...

Launch night, next thursday at 21.00pm.

Update:

T/D's not from me!!

@i have a drink problem ~ i believe a pool or hot tub is underneath the blue board in the garden, you can see two hinges on the left as you look at it!!

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Looks pretty cool, and I hope the cast is as crazy as all the previous!!

And to the people who think all this is crazy, we need an outlet from every day negativity!! The news is enough to bring everyone down. This is what it is, Entertainment. There are different channels, different shows, don't watch it if you don't like it, but the Human Race isn't "doomed" by watching this show!! No worse then Grey's anatomy, sex in the city, etc. Different strokes for different folks!! I like this show, it makes my home life seem quite less crazy!!!!

• 1 decade ago

I'm bothered about the lack of furniture but there's still a few days left.

I like the curviness of it and the lighting feature.

The BB House must be on a very steep hill as there is the usual lovely staircase up to the living quarters where a door leads out into the garden - more like a maisonette, really

I'm loving it!

• momof3
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I like the staircase Tony very girly hope that does not mean loads of women again and also the garden looks a bit like a netted prison and the other room with crates we may get SLOPS bex pmlrof

I think your right about the pool and omg that round wheel yellow far back is that the smokers wheel pmlrof

• Janet
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Looks like some sort of animal not an eye oh well who cares it is back soon and looking forward to violations thumbs down and oh BB if my troll does not spoil it for me.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's nice.

• 1 decade ago

It's looking good so far Tony, lets hope they don't have the luxury rooms the had last year, & hope the dirty feckers at least attempt to keep the place from looking like a hovel after the first few days. I won't hold my breath though....LOL

• 1 decade ago

Looks like something out of Star Trek

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aw, It looks quite good!

Roll on BB!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Looks cool. Can’t wait to see it on Thursday.

• 1 decade ago

Love it already Tone ,6 more sleeps as nanny would say can't wait

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.