POLL: Did the tunnel scene in "Willy Wonka" (older movie version) ever scare the cr*p out of you?

I remember being petrified by the CREEPY part when the kids go into the tunnel on the boat, I'm nearly 16 and still find it scary to watch on Youtube! Imagine watching that in the cinema, I'd probably get serious nightmares or never sleep again. However I've also watched the movie with Johnny Depp and I... show more I remember being petrified by the CREEPY part when the kids go into the tunnel on the boat, I'm nearly 16 and still find it scary to watch on Youtube! Imagine watching that in the cinema, I'd probably get serious nightmares or never sleep again. However I've also watched the movie with Johnny Depp and I think the tunnel scene is much better in that one, then again the special effects make it amazing to watch!
Update: Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zail7Gdqro
Update 2: Oh yeah and it shows a chicken having it's head cut off...WTF THIS IS MEANT TO BE A CHILDREN'S MOVIE?!