How do I add my avatar from my yahoo profile as my pic on here?
Or anywhere else I want to add it for that matter?
- ♦Whiteb florama♦Lv 71 decade agoFavourite answer
►TO CREATE A CARTOON/AVATAR IMAGE IN Y!ANSWERS◄
☼ Go to http://avatars.yahoo.com/ and sign in (if you're not already). You can make an avatar image there. If you need help with making the avatar, follow instructions at (http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/avatars/ ) >>>>>>>
►Here’s more info on how to Create Avatars▼▼(http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/avatars/preferenc... )
● Make sure that you click the Orange "Save Changes" button below your Avatar preview window before leaving the site!.---- Otherwise it won’t Save.
● Once you've customized your avatar, don't forget to Save your Avatar by-- clicking your profile>'Edit My Info>Use My Avatar and Save at the bottom. You’re done now.
● If you’re not getting a link to set your Avatar in your profile page, go to--(http://profiles.yahoo.com.)/ and click ‘Change Photo’ link. There-- you’ll be able to Select, Save and Use your Avatar as your profile picture on Yahoo Answers
►TO UPLOAD A CUSTOM PICTURE/IMAGE AS AN AVATAR◄
# In order to upload your own picture here, click this link :-
Click here for the Screenshot and then follow the steps▼
☻Read the Y!A Blog for the latest information <<http://yanswersblog.com/index.php/archives/2009/03... >>
●NOTE: Make sure the format of the picture is either in JPEG or PNG format, and the picture is less than 5 Megabytes.
◙ You can Crop the picture by dragging the box and click ‘Crop Image’. You can resize the photo this way and make it fit the Avatar box.
◙ Lastly click on “Use Selected Picture” button.
#Then just come back to Yahoo! Answers http://answers.yahoo.com/
- And Click on this link http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit.
- In the "Picture" section Tick ‘Use My Profile Picture’
- Then click "Preview" at the bottom and then just click "Save". It's done.
♦NOTE:-Some users are experiencing delays, and difficulties in showing up their custom picture. So it may take a day or two for your picture to show up on Answers