If you're with someone and you get infatuated with someone else does that mean you don't love your partner?

I've been with my partner for 6 years and he is wonderful as a person, he is supportive, succesful, funny, handsome, popular, fun loving, all the good qualities in a guy. I have Dependant Personality Disorder, Depression and Histrionic traits. During the first 6 months of our relationship it was very up and... show more I've been with my partner for 6 years and he is wonderful as a person, he is supportive, succesful, funny, handsome, popular, fun loving, all the good qualities in a guy. I have Dependant Personality Disorder, Depression and Histrionic traits. During the first 6 months of our relationship it was very up and down, we had loads of sex but also loads of fights, he left me and I went to London with the intention to stay there, but my partner ended up at the train station to see me off and on the train he said he still loved me. I was very upset and ended up taking cocaine and sleeping with someone I knew. I realised I'd done something wrong and left in the early hours of the morning and called my partner who came and picked me up, I told him and he forgave me and we got back together. Then 3 years ago I cheated on him with someone who'd been after me for a long time, it felt horrible and I didn't want to see him again. I told my partner several months later and he was upset but he got over it, he said he knew from doing research into my condition that it might happen again one day, and he was prepared. After a serious episode of depression last february we have totally stopped having penetrative sex, we hardly ever have any sexual moments together, I think my medication has affected my sex drive, but I seem to prefer masturbating on my own to having sex. We don't argue or fight at all anymore (not for about 4 years now), but we also don't have any passion or lust.
Then this Sunday we went to a festival and met several people, one guy in particular seemed to like me and he told me how he was attracted to me and asked if I had an open relationship, I said no but we are open to trying a threesome. After talking for ages he gave me his number and we were texting all night, on Monday afternoon my partner and I met him for lunch and we chatted, I told him how we both fancied him and he said we have to go visit him soon and he wanted to come with us on this mini-break. I've been texting him ever since and I feel infatuated with him. The thought hasn't entered my mind to cheat on my partner, but all kinds of scenarios are going round in my head. I've also masturbated 5 times since I met him, which is almost a record for me, I usually can't make more than once a day,
Does all this mean I don't love my partner and what should I do? should I go ahead and do the threesome (which we've never done before) and what about the future?