From your experience what zodiac sign is the most evil?

What sign do you cinsider to be the most evil.I have to say virgo,the woman virgos Ive met are manipulative and seem to use men for money.If they dont get theyre way they will manipulate and use threats.My ex was a virgo,he always turned everything around on me,he was a drunken abusive,lying,cheating psycho,he... show more What sign do you cinsider to be the most evil.I have to say virgo,the woman virgos Ive met are manipulative and seem to use men for money.If they dont get theyre way they will manipulate and use threats.My ex was a virgo,he always turned everything around on me,he was a drunken abusive,lying,cheating psycho,he tried to kill me and one of our kittens.He was very manipulative did whatever he could to make me feel guilty and blamed me for evrything,didnt take care of me when I was very ill,I ended up in the hospital after Id been telling him for 4 months I was very sick,I had ashmatic bronchitis and could barely breath,put us in debt cause drinking and gambling was more important to him then paying the bills,he was a total psycho!!!I would never date a virgo again,theres a reason they are so quiet,they are hiding how they really are!!!
20 answers 20