Problem with Nissan Micra battery drain?

Hello! I am having trouble with my Nissan Micra 2003... I have never used Yahoo answers before so I'll try to put in a much detail as possible!! I have had my car for about 6 months and until recently was using ever single day. I have just got a new job which means I only need to use it about once a week... show more Hello! I am having trouble with my Nissan Micra 2003... I have never used Yahoo answers before so I'll try to put in a much detail as possible!!

I have had my car for about 6 months and until recently was using ever single day. I have just got a new job which means I only need to use it about once a week and it seems that something is draining the battery. The battery is relatively new (few months old) after last time it was left standing so I was surprised when this happened again. It will jump start fine and being left for the odd few days. Last time that its happened it had been standing for a week or a bit more.

I have tried testing the drain on the battery with an amp meter and when we put out the fuse for the immobiliser the drain is much better. The immobiliser seems to be draining the battery. I have heard that this is quite a common problem with Micras but I'm not sure what the actual fault is and how this can be fixed? I was hoping someone would know a quick fix? Any advice would be lovely!!

Thank you!