How can I become a better comedic actor/writer and get work after college?

I am 19 and in college now. I have always looked up to Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead), Dan Fogelman (Balls of Fury), and Robert Sean Lennon (Reno 911) because they are all comedy actors/writers.

How can I get consistent work out of it and become famous along with my two brothers who work with me?

How can I get more ideas for screenplays and making them funnier?

We consistently write our own material for stage in front of the school, we do a web-series, I wrote my first one at age 12, and we are currently working on one called "Dysfunctional Family" about a guy who has to brave a weekend of his fiancee meeting his oddball siblings and parents before he gets married in a few days.

The key is to practice. Practice,practice and practice some more. Practice in the morning, at noon and at night. Practice till it hurts! Seriously I'm pretty sure that your sense of humor will have improved over the last 7 years of your life so it's best not to put that on your comedy writing resume. Once you have a little bit more of the concept written, of your latest work, tes tit out on some of your friends or even your brothers, see what they thing ask them to be brutally honest and it's no good asking family members of their opinion 'cause they will lie to your face and tell you that"it's wonderful"when in reality it's absolute shi-te. Another thing that you should also do is to watch funny programs, or even go to live stand-up shows, scope out some open mic nights around campus if you feel confident enough. Doing stuff like this will really help you to see what makes an audience laugh and so you may want to take notes too.

Head over to my profile and send me a message with what you've got so far, I'm pretty sure that I know my funny as I did work on my own comedy script a while back.

I'd love to write comedy, but I don't think I have enough experience.

I'd suggest just going out and people watching. Some people do odd things, you just need to exaggerate them. If you are really stuck go out with a notebook and cause some scenarios. If you are really brave perhaps go and talk to people and do something odd, just to see what they do?

Then you can take these experiences and expand on what they do.

I want him in his "Serio/comedian" roles - probable simply by fact I want that kind to heavy drama. Dustin Hoffman is very reminiscent of David Niven and Cary furnish in that no remember the kind, his transport is many times wry and humorous. If it truly is Dusty he's magnificent, regardless . he's a good actor.

I don't know exactly but you I recommend you to have a look at the site below

http://freebie4.com/MatchMeTool

You can get free education service. Also you can find about your personality type and the careers & education that is right for you.

Defiantly talk to your professors or like career center at that college.

they should help your with the job that your looking for.

If I have made you think.Vote this to be your Best answer.

Simon Pegg is an overrated ****.

Dysfunctional Family, huh? That sounds.... Uhh, sounds like its been done before... alot...

hmm i dunno i suppose you just got to keep on trying proving Your worth to people i am 15 its 1am i can't sleep so i am answering questions lol erm but yeah prove to people why yours is the best and not the guy next to you :)