? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

books books books books?

how many books do you own ?

how many books would you like to own ?

what is the most expensive book you own ?

what is youre favourite book ?

which book is number 1 on your wish list ?

and what is youre favourite genre of book and why ?

I own around 100 books.

I would like to own a few hundred more, I love reading!

The most expensive book I got was an old Winnie the Pooh Treasury, costing around £40

My favourite book is Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger (author of the devil wears prada)

I would really like to own the Cique Series

and My favourite genre of book is romantic and erotic ones, I know it's weird but they're really fun to read :)

Source(s): Book Knowledge :)

A fair few- I can't throw them away.

As many as I can read. I love books- I would like to have enough to fill one of those walls made of just books.

I don't really buy expensive books- I usually get them second hand from Ebay or charity shops.

My favourite book is Howls Moving Castle- it is witty, I adore the characters and because it is so familiar to me now- it is comforting so I read it when I am ill or feeling down. I know its kind of a kid book but I think its lovely.

Boudica - Dreaming the Serpent by Manda Scott. I have read the other three and this is the last one. I love this series and I can't wait to get a copy.

Fantasy- I just like to get away from this world for a while and forget about the bad and even the good of this life adn consider what it would be like somewhere else. If I wanted to learn about the reality of this world or life then I could just watch the news.

Historical Fiction: Both Sides of Time series- Caroline B. Cooney (also romance) Bloody Jack series-L. A. Meyer (also adventure) If I Should Die Before I Wake- Han Nolan The Great and Terrible Beauty series- Libba Bray (also fantasyish fiction) The Other Boleyn Girl- Philippa Gregory The Queen’s Fool- Philippa Gregory The Constant Princess- Philippa Gregory The Bolelyn Inheritance- Philippa Gregory The Book Thief- Markus Zusak Fantasyish Fiction Twilight series- Stephenie Meyer (also romance) The Mediator series- Meg Cabot (also romance) Avalon High- Meg Cabot (sorta) Uglies series-Scott Westerfeld Midnighters series- Scott Westerfeld Fiction: All American Girl- Meg Cabot Airhead- Meg Cabot The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things - Carolyn Mackler Fly on the Wall- E. Lockhart Megan Meade’s Guide to the McGowan Boys- Kate Brian Lucky T- Kate Brian The Five People You Meet in Heaven- Mitch Albom My Sister’s Keeper- Jodi Picoult Change of Heart- Jodi Picoult The Da Vinci Code- Dan Brown Romance: The Angels Trilogy- Lurlene Mcdaniel The Pact- Jodi Picoult The Notebook- Nicholas Sparks Mystery: Stranger With My Face- Lois Duncan Down A Dark Hall- Lois Duncan Locked in Time-Lois Duncan Any book by R.L Stine Non- Fiction A Child Called It- Dave Pelzer Who Killed My Daughter- Louis Duncan Diary of a Young Girl- Anne Frank

how many books do you own ?

Quite alot but i could own more

how many books would you like to own ?

Just enough to fill the rest of my bookcase and maybe another

No clue maybe a set i brought?

what is you're favourite book ?

Angel or Angel uncovered by Katie Price

No clue might scourer WH SMITH lol

and what is you're favourite genre of book and why ?

Romance or "Fairytale" because i like the style and people can dream cant they? -sigh- lol

^.^ nice poll thingie

• -

I own about 150 books, I would love to own a whole library. The most expensive book I've bought is an Iranian cookbook, The Food of Life, very well illustrated and a bargain at $35, originally $50. My favorite book is my Rainbow Study Bible. I would like to buy some Moroccan language books and dictionaries. My favorite books are non-fiction, alternative medicines. But also like books about world cultures, psychology, nature, true crime, reference books, arts and crafts, herbs, gardening, cookbooks, biographies, and self-help. The oldest book I have is an antique student reader "Strange Peoples" printed in 1901, it has turned brown from age.

Harry Potter

I own hundreds of books. Most are hardcover. I have stopped buying so many just because they are so expensive. I don't have a favorite. I have numerous books on art, art history, erotic art, crafts, politics, relationships/sexuality and men's issues.

1=so much

2=more knowledge is good

3=all free from www.freebookspot.com

4=books about computers

5=same as 4

6=computers and video games books, cause i just love these things

Source(s): my self

1, 327

2 I think that's about it

3 One on Military History & Uniforms. £65.

4 Sanders of the River

5 Don't think it has been published as yet

6 Historical drama

As far as books which have movies, the catalogs aren't limited to a set time frame and so can go into much more depth then a feature span movie could. Movies wrap up very different from the book sometimes