T.I. vs Tupac who's legacy will be stonger?

10 years down the line, will people say T.I. is better than Tupac?

T.I. has a strong chance of being regarded as the Greatest to do it...

True or False- Before I Self Destruct will be a good album

lyrically the Massacre was better than Get Rich

lol im just asking because they were discussing it on the radio- plz don't rip my head off

700,000 is an embarrasment?

man what the hell is up with people puttin t.i. and wayne against the legend TUPAC? *sigh* i dont get it

No one will ever knock Tupac off his throne.He's now and forever the greatest.KAPEESH!

Source(s): common sense

TUPAC OBVIOUSLY........

True, 50 Cent would rather retire from rap than have another 700,000 first week "embarrassment" like Curtis.......

Its going to be interesting to see what Dre has left though for 50 after emptying his beat basket almost entirely to Eminem for Relapse, but 50 has enough money for other big producers so he shouldnt have too much of a problem getting some dope beats.......

EDIT: I put "embarrassment" sarcastically at all the people who say he's done but somehow he still is selling 700k in a week thats how high a standard people have for him

(and by the way, Rick Ross hasnt even sold anywhere close to 500k yet and he's been out for over 2 months)

No such thang!

You're in violation of Hip Hop code number one.

1.Place no modern rapper (or any rapper for that matter) in the same sentence as Tupac.

CAPEESH!!

Edit:

I agree with guy below me, 50 Cent gets worse every album.

Edit:

Sorry but I gotta rip that head off,l

Lyrically, you full of crap! Get Rich or die trying was a classic. The Massacre was good but its not even in the same category as "Get Rich or Die Trying"

You just typing out all kind of crap! First this T.I. vs Pac thing now the Massacre over Get Rich. What next? Your annual county fair over Six Flags?

Those people on the radio were paid to talk about it by TI's record company, no way will TI will even get close to Tupac.

And sense the get rich or die trying album, 50 cent hasn't really done anything that great.

I like TI as a rapper, but no one does it better than Tupac

T.I. is better than 2 pac

• Missy

Tupac for ever, although I think T.I. is the best ever.

r u kiddin me; T.I. can never have a legacy like Pac

False - 50 Cent's albums keep on goin downhill, extremely appropriate name tho

• T.I. is just as worse as lil wayne hes not even in my list not even close stop watching MTV and go and listen to real sh!t

false he got rich and stop trying

tupac because he went through more and ppl related to some of tha stuff he went through