Sex outside of marriage means that you go to Hell?

Okay, I know I asked a question similar to this awhile ago, but now I want to know WHAT happens when you have sex outside of marriage. This is an answer someone wrote that has me doubting the whole "sex outside of marriage thing" "Because a major theme in early Abrahamic religions was... show more Okay, I know I asked a question similar to this awhile ago, but now I want to know WHAT happens when you have sex outside of marriage.

This is an answer someone wrote that has me doubting the whole "sex outside of marriage thing"

"Because a major theme in early Abrahamic religions was controlling women, and placing them in the place of property.

If sex outside of marriage is a sin, and everyone really, really believes that, it can be guaranteed unmarried women are virgins, and virgins were basically a form of currency back when they were coming up with these rules."

So, if a good person has sex out of marriage, they go to hell along with murders and rapists?

I don't believe much in the whole sexual restrictions part of the Bible. Considering how years ago, they were completely anti- everything because of it, and nowadays even some priests disagree with what was being preached back then, has made me have my doubts. The Bible is human interpretation of God's word, so you can make it sound like how YOUR beliefs are.

Not saying that I am going to run out and have sex with someone just because I think it's okay, but I just want to know if a couple people I know are doomed to Hell.

I'm not trying to start religion wars- it's just that I never trust things blindly. I want to know why. Also, I don't like how a big part of religion is fear. I find that I'm not following Roman Catholic religion, like I was raised, out of love for God, but from fear of damnation if I do otherwise. And I do believe in God, and something I think the God that I know in my heart does not sound at all like the things people preach.

Thanks