Can I get a print preview before print a form with VBA DoCmd.PrintOut?

I'm printing a form from an Access application with DoCmd.Printout. When I press the button the code linked to it prints right to the default printer, what works fine. I need however a print preview window first to be able to change printer or change settings before printing. I know I could just get the... show more I'm printing a form from an Access application with DoCmd.Printout. When I press the button the code linked to it prints right to the default printer, what works fine.
I need however a print preview window first to be able to change printer or change settings before printing.

I know I could just get the data put it to a separate report and get a print preview on that I just don't want to spend the time create one more report.
Ideally there should be a way to print a form as it is on the screen with the data in it through a print preview. What is this method?