Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What does the word hate mean to you?

hate is used so much im just curious to what

meaning the word holds to you!

well my thoughts of it

pet hate would be,

for instance i would say "i hate when people dont flush the toilet" that is just a passing thing and doesnt affect me much it can be easily fixed

Hate,

i would say " I hate pedophiles and people that hurt kids"

this does affect me because i could kill anybody in 2 seconds for doin that..

It means what it means. I use it for things like saying I hate TV I hate curry, and I hate how and what and where and when and why I am the way I am sometimes but I have a hard time staying angry much less letting it take me as far as hating someone, even if there is ample provocation.

i do my best not to say it. I also will not allow my kids to use it if i can help it. It, to me, is a very severe word that may or may not be thrown out there as often as love. I believe it is no different than murder. I know that is extreme, but that is how i feel about it. I dont like hearing it. I dont like saying it. I will NOT say it when speaking of another person. If your feeling about that person, then you may as well have killed them.

Hate means the awful things you do and the evil person you are matter enough for me to despise you.

Hate means bigotry or ignorance if directed towards people, but it means a dislike generally.

It means the world would be better off w/o someone/something. If I hate a person, I pray that God changes my attitude.

hate is a strong dislike about something for some reason

i rarely use it towards another person it means so much. but objects or jobs i do or little things i hate it doesnt mean something as personal

• Lee

I don't know that word it's bad for the soul

• ?

It means I would HATE to see you get cold SO could I come and keep you warm