meaning the word holds to you!

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

well my thoughts of it

pet hate would be,

for instance i would say "i hate when people dont flush the toilet" that is just a passing thing and doesnt affect me much it can be easily fixed

Hate,

i would say " I hate pedophiles and people that hurt kids"

this does affect me because i could kill anybody in 2 seconds for doin that..

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 years ago

It means what it means. I use it for things like saying I hate TV I hate curry, and I hate how and what and where and when and why I am the way I am sometimes but I have a hard time staying angry much less letting it take me as far as hating someone, even if there is ample provocation.

• 1 decade ago

i do my best not to say it. I also will not allow my kids to use it if i can help it. It, to me, is a very severe word that may or may not be thrown out there as often as love. I believe it is no different than murder. I know that is extreme, but that is how i feel about it. I dont like hearing it. I dont like saying it. I will NOT say it when speaking of another person. If your feeling about that person, then you may as well have killed them.

• 1 decade ago

Hate means the awful things you do and the evil person you are matter enough for me to despise you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hate means bigotry or ignorance if directed towards people, but it means a dislike generally.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It means the world would be better off w/o someone/something. If I hate a person, I pray that God changes my attitude.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hate is a strong dislike about something for some reason

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i rarely use it towards another person it means so much. but objects or jobs i do or little things i hate it doesnt mean something as personal

• Lee
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't know that word it's bad for the soul

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It means I would HATE to see you get cold SO could I come and keep you warm

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.