My nephew (the LIVERPOOL supporter) sent me these text messages this morning?

Message 1:

'The post office have decided to recall their latest stamps. They had pictures of Man United players on them and people couldn't decide which side to spit on.'

My reply, "18!"

Message 2:

'What is the similarity between a sperm and a Man United fan? They both have a 1 in 3 million chance of becoming a human being.'

My reply, 'Still 18!'

I've just sent him a text message asking him to come over and download some songs onto my new phone (because I'm clueless about these things!) and he told me to, 'Do it your bl*ody self, I'm revising for my exams.'

Honestly, I wouldn't DARE speak to my aunts like that! But I suppose it's understandable:DDD

I'm just glad he knows his probability and biology with his GCSEs taking place:DDD

Thank you

P.S he has changed his MSN blast message to, 'Think they may as well hand out medals to referees since they helped them on thweir way to the title.'

• Favorite Answer

the joke on the first message i have already posted on this forum...

tell him to stop stealing my jokes!

and tell him "your good friend from yahoo answers, dr good, says that liverpool will win it next year, the year after that and for ever eternity more!"

hehehe

he has nerve!

Source(s): i wouldnt say that to you you scare me
  • versi7

You could just turn them 'jokes' into ones about liverpool players -

'The post office have decided to recall the stamps, they had pics of benitex on thm and everyone couldn't decide what side to spit on',

Personally i'd spit on his face, sour losers liverpool are

18? And what? Lol, you can say what you like but your team's best player has a vagina and the fans have 3 testicles

Ha ha..how cute. Let him off this once for his..language :)...he must be very disappointed..lool..bless him !

I'm just glad that you've finally stopped panicking☺

dR bad

Is it alright to say we've won now... without JINXING anything...?

Source(s): ..as I said.. I know what i'm on about

aww he just brighted my day.thanks for sharing them.

• Farrah

That's quite rude. And yes it can be understandable. Poor him...so many tests coming up eh?

heres one for your nephew. liverpool didnt win the premiership because they all had flu. its a cross between swine flu and bird flu. its called pigs might fly.

• As I've said before your nephew is a very smart young man. :DD

Are you sure you two are related? :/

legend