Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

A Poll: USA or Canada?

Which do you prefer

I'm from Canada but I hate it there

I pick USA, I've lived there for 6 1/2 ears

btw I just moved back to the US, I'm at a hotel

haha

USA is my choice...

United States.

Canada. There's nothing I hate about the USA. I just like canada better. I also live in the USA.

I was born and still live in Canada but I've been to the U.S. quite a few times. I love Canada because I get a taste of all the 4 seasons and because of the free healthcare. To be honest though, I'd very much prefer to live in the U.S. because most of my relatives live there and because I think it's so much cooler there.

Canada by far.

The USA is fun to visit once and a while, but I enjoy living here in Canada. I don't think I would ever live in the states.

Biased>> USA

Definitely the USA.

Canada, totally. I live in the US, and the US seems to get into everybody else's business, whether they want us there or not. We always go into situations trying to be the Super Hero. Canada, from my impression, is that they mind their own business. And hockey is great.

Source(s): Me

Probably USA

I've only lived in the US, I've never been to Canada before.

Im from the USA but i wish the US would get some ideas from the Canadians on health care and pharmaceuticals