• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

USA is my choice...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

United States.

• 1 decade ago

Canada. There's nothing I hate about the USA. I just like canada better. I also live in the USA.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was born and still live in Canada but I've been to the U.S. quite a few times. I love Canada because I get a taste of all the 4 seasons and because of the free healthcare. To be honest though, I'd very much prefer to live in the U.S. because most of my relatives live there and because I think it's so much cooler there.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Canada by far.

The USA is fun to visit once and a while, but I enjoy living here in Canada. I don't think I would ever live in the states.

• 1 decade ago

Biased>> USA

• 1 decade ago

Definitely the USA.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Canada, totally. I live in the US, and the US seems to get into everybody else's business, whether they want us there or not. We always go into situations trying to be the Super Hero. Canada, from my impression, is that they mind their own business. And hockey is great.

Source(s): Me
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably USA

• 1 decade ago

I've only lived in the US, I've never been to Canada before.

• 1 decade ago

Im from the USA but i wish the US would get some ideas from the Canadians on health care and pharmaceuticals

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.