Whats your personal grooming routine and how much does it cost you each month?

Hair, eyebrows, nails, waxing etc

Favorite Answer

Just a splash in the sink suffices once a week.

Good Lord, I don't even want to think about how much time and money I spend on crap like that. My hair alone is over $100 every other month just to highlight. Add in mani/pedi's, waxing, the cost of make-up, then hair products. No wonder I'm poor. I do save some money by wearing drug-store make up these days. I used to get department store make up, but it's a total rip-off. Ok, I am guessing the total is maybe $200 per month?

Not much really.

Clean my face with makeup remover wipes (99p, last about a month) and then wash my face with a flannel and champneys rose face wash (about £5 i think buts it lasts AGES!). The only make up i use is foundation (£11.50 a bottle, lasts about 3 months) and eyeliner and mascara (which total about £7 but last 6 months).

Only other thing i use is the usual bubble bath, shower gel, razors and shave gel, about £10 for 2 months supply.

Hair costs £20 to get cut every two months and about £6 a month on shampoo and conditioner.

Thats sounds quite good actually. All I've got to do now is figure out why my bathroom resembles a branch of boots when i don't actually use a lot of stuff! Lol xx

No waxing..

My gran dyes my hair, she's a retired hairdresser.

I do my own eyebrows, Im actually half decent.

I paint my own nails..

Unless its a french manicure & then i get my best friend to do it coz shes absolutly perfect at them.

I spend about £50 on makeup though.

Oh and i get a haircut about every 2 months.

Thats about £35-£40

And then i buy products from my salon

So it usually ends up about £60 in total by the time i leave there haha.

Well, I use a facial cleanser ever morning and night but it lasts pretty long so i only have to buy a new one every couple of months, so that's only about a fiver. I also use moisturizer and make up remover, but there my mum's :D So they don't cost me anything. Then i have my makeup, but I usually use the same stuff for a while so I don't have to buy it much. I use coconut oil miracle treatment protection cream and volumising mousse for my hair. I do my own nails and use moisturizer and fake tan before bed :)

Wowza that's a lot :O

grooming routine i always use face wash then cleanse then moisturise i use body cream and fake tan i ave night cream and under eye cream i have special cream 4 my tattoos to keep the colour bright and vibrant i use vaseline for my lips 2 keep soft and kissable i also use niva hand cream,mint and cucumber foot cream and have a foot spa every week i exfoliate wiv sea salt and olive oil every week (for dead skin) erm i cnt think wot else and i dnt want to even think about ow much all this costs me.........well i use all branded items and not cheap ones

the same as everyone else really but i colour my hair blonde and red and it costs me £35