Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Lost my virginity last night...?

So my gf and I just made love for the first time last night.. I'm going insane, it's all I can think about. Now that I've finally had sex, I think I have a major addiction.... are there any solutions you can think of or should I start attending Sexaholics Anonymous meetings?

Very nice observation R!4z

You can either

A.) Jerk the chicken

B.) Watch porn

or better yet...

C.) Have more and more sex w. your gf

All of them are possible solutions for a man in your position. A bit of advice to you. You must feed your addiction monkey and not neglect it. Sex is a great addiction to have and some of the most prominent figures of history have been sex addicts. Take J.F.K for instance he was a sex addict and made it all the way into the oval office and more recently look at Bill Clinton.

Therefore, you can be successful.o compromising your sexual cravings and/or desires,so my advice to you is continue on expanding your sexual journeys and always strive to crave your addiction, but above all else be safe son wear a glove - like my father has always told me.Carry on and there is no need for Sexaholic Anonymous meetings being a nymphomaniac is a harmless and fullfilling addictionand nowhere near the bad one's like crack cocaine, but that is another story for some other time.

I don't think there's anything wrong with you sweetie. It's normal to crave sex after you start having it. I mean it is pleasurable so of course you're gonna want more and more of it. Just be careful to not let your relationship become completely physical because the emotional connection between you and your girl is whats most important && sex should just be one element of the relationship but not at all the most important part.

calm down calm down!

first of all, its your first time, so your prob just kinda shocked or still excited about it. She is prob thinking about it alot too.

Wait awhile, see what happens and how you feel.

and if you do it again. And if you feel like its something you cant control or its making you go insane, than contact someone that can help you. Good luck!

its definitely normal to think about it all the time the first time after you have it.

but if you start wanting to go get it from someone else- that's when you need to start worrying

From your avatar, I'd say your girlfriend's name is either Pamela or Hanna.

congratulations.... no, absolutely no need for the Nymphoholics A meetings.

i'm happy for ya bud!! :D

(I'm gonna guess Candice or Jenna for the g/f's name :)

No hun its normal to feel the way you do so don't worry about it k u'll be fine.

How old r U? Aniways I just recently lost mines too. Last week on Monday. Im also addicted . Just kinda do it until u get tired thats wat im doing.

• thats nice

Source(s): dont say it online

Its normal that its all you can think about because its new!