Dream toy that you would love to own?

What toy would you love to have bought for your little one but didn't because it was too expensive or you thought it would have been a waste of money?

A Power Wheels vehicle is my "dream toy" that I would love for my son to own.

Since our sons are getting older and taller we recently upgraded from a plastic Fisher Price basketball hoop to a portable basketball hoop (like an in-ground hoop except it is.. portable). I realize this is more expensive than a Power Wheel vehicle but in my family it will be worth it since it can be used by everyone and since it is made of (metal? steel?). I am sure it will last for years to come unlike the Power Wheels.

Source(s): mother of four boys ages ten, seven, four, and baby turned twelve months last week

Exactly what the first answer says: a big fancy swing set. I used to babysit as a teenager and spent hours with the kids on their swingset. Oh, and does a pool count? Cause that would be awesome. Unfortunately I live in an apt. and for now can't afford a house, so those things will have to wait. :)

My son loves Thomas the tank engine and I always wanted to buy him this huge train set. It's really big and looks like a table sand box.

I would love to get one of those really nice swing sets. I think they run about 1000 dollars... or 900ish dollars or so. They're wooden and look really pretty, but that's just really, really out of my price range.

A basketball/soccer/football create thing that you put babies in!! with like little balls around so they can play the sport in their create!