Dream toy that you would love to own?

What toy would you love to have bought for your little one but didn't because it was too expensive or you thought it would have been a waste of money?

The Playmobil knights Empire castle.

It's a fantastic toy, but I find it too expensive.

Last christmas i was considering a tickle me elmo for my youngest who was 21 months at the time but thought that for one gift it was a lot of money,i was almost going to give in because she saw it on tv and got so excited but then she saw one on display at a toy store and cried at it so in the end it really would have been a waste.

The stand on piano which you can see in the film "BIG" with Tom Hanks! You could run up and down it playing songs with your feet, although I think I wanted it for myself rather than for the kids!

I always wished when I was little that I could have a trampoline in my backyard and so when I had children I really wanted that for them, but we never had a big enough backyard.