Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

Rock and Pop... the stupidest lyrics ever post.?

So today I was at a store and that don't trust a ho song by 30!3 or whatever came on and this line just made me and my mom look at each other in disgust.

"..Hush girl, don't move your lips do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips" or something like that. I think that is a really bad line, offensive and completely filler.

MQ: dumb song lyrics

I think it's just kinda sick for somebody to write something as ridiculous as that. But many "lovely" beings in this society "speak" like that everyday in our "wonderful" plane of existence! Most people do not think an awful lot before stating or writing something! We are all included!

LL Cool J scored a hit with, I Need Love way back in 1987 . I know this was supposed to be a mushy song for the ladies, but he was laying in on way too thick. And here's a news flash for you LL, If she's under your rug, I think the cops are going to be looking for you. This song was so sugary sweet, it made your teeth hurt by the end of the first minute. I never forgot this song, it made me cringe. The dude had this rock hard body and he looked like a dude you didn't to mess with. Then he comes out with this song and you could almost hear the whip cracking behind him. You're thinking "Dude you are whipped!" Wwhhoooottiiissshhhh

Here's just a sample of a few lines:

I gotta find me a girl to make my life complete

You can scratch my back, we'll get cozy and huddle

I'll lay down my jacket so you can walk over a puddle

I'll give you a rose, pull out your chair before we eat

I could go on forever telling you what I do

But where you at you're neither here or there

I swear I can't find you anywhere

Damn sure you ain't in my closet, or under my rug

this love search is really making me bug

I need your ruby red lips sweet face and all

I love you more than a man who's 10 feet tall

I'd watch the sunrise in your eyes

we're so in love when we hug we become paralyzed

Whoa what a stupid line, most lyrics now a days aren't thought out as much, they don't have to make sense, just be catchy..

Have you ever heard Unstoppable, it is the same chorus over and overs.

You can talk all you want but my skin is really thick

I’m the leader of a crowd and my game is really slick

I’m unstoppable

ugh so annoying, also that stupid Boom Boom Pow song by the Black Eyed Peas.

which is pretty much Boom Boom Boom all the way threw

That's horrible and very disrespectful!

The other day I was at a store and they were playing this death metal song that sounded horrible and it just kept repeating the same line over and over until the very last line. The line being repeated was I want you to die with me. The last line was "now let's go kill each other". Fortunately, they played Bicycle Race by Queen afterwards to lighten up the mood.

I'd also have to say In the End by The Doors when he sings "Father, yes son, I want to kill you...kill kill kill." That was horrible!!!!

Source(s): QUEEN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Amber

b4 i clicked and read the details that was what song i was going to say, dont trust me by 3oh!3 but thats the one you said so idk

shh girl shut your lips do the helen keller and talk with your hips

Oh boy, you just made my day. Congrats.

I actually REALLY hate that song, and I wanted to shoot the singer for those lyrics.

and it's "shut your lips" xD

Really bad lyrics?

"Let's have some fun this beat is sick I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" would be the first that comes to mind.

• .

Anything by Lady Gag

I love how someone can be a complete ignorant, unintelligent piece of sh*t and still get famous

Yet I am the one that suffers, so it seems intelligence and creativity is no longer valued these days

Ah yes, the world's irony

God, back in the 1900's lyrics actually had deep meaning and could make sense. Now we have artists talking nasty and stupidness.

Lady Gaga's lyrics are pretty weird. "Disco stick?" Whats up with that?

I agree with you !

I personally don't think the song is that bad but that one lyric - I HATE! it's just stupid & WEIRD!

A lot of lyrics now a days really suck.

i think "i love college" by asher roth has the stupidest lyrics.

(clean version)

"that party last night was awfully crazy, i wish we taped it.

i danced my face off and had this one girl completely naked."