So what does this mean? or does it mean anything at all PLEASE HELP!?

So i know this guy,and i've liked him for little of a year,and he knows this,he gives me butterflies even just thinking about him :) When i told him about a month or two ago he didn't really say he didn't like me just that he didn't see it all this time.So he had deleted me off his friends list on myspace like 6 months ago and randomly he messaged me last night "I see you accidentally deleted me off your friends " and i told him no he deleted me. So i sent him a friend request and he accepted :) and lately i've notice him staring at me in crowded places or in class.He has been messaging me and normally its full of meaning-less conversation and he gives one word answers,but i'm the one giving the one worded answers and he's putting in the effort for the conversation. so does this mean anything or should i just not read into it?

Update:

hes shy around girls he likes

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Well, its highschool. But be confident, if he's not making the move, then you move onto someone else. If he doesnt know by now if he wants you. You can easily find someone who does. (remember confidence not cockyness deciding to move on)

• Joanne
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Hugging To dream that you are hugging someone, symbolizes your loving and caring nature. You are holding someone or something close to your heart. Alternatively, it may indicate your need to be more affectionate. Film To dream that you are watching a film, signifies that you are analyzing yourself and your own thoughts without being emotionally attached. Jogging To dream that you are jogging, suggests that you are proceeding through life in a steady pace. You are not really taking any action toward changes. Voices To hear voices in your dream, signifies a message from the unconscious or spiritual realm. This is all I've got I couldn't find anything about (love letters)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wouldn't read into it. You have let him know your interest... he should make a definitive move. If he doesn't, you must move on. Your statement that he "didn't really say he didn't like me" is not like math... two negatives do not equal a positive in love & romance. Guys, especially young men, do not like to burn bridges. He is not actively pursuing you but just in case.... he is not actively blowing you off either. It's hard, but wait for someone to pursue you. Then you won't even have to ask on Yahoo answers.... they will make their intentions perfectly clear.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My advice is- Don't play games!!

If you like him, and you think he likes you; don't blow him off with one word answers. If you're interested in him, show it & expect him to do the same. Guys are a lot less complicated than we are.

Good luck :)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Don't you think its weird he didnt like u before but now is after you. To me thats second best behavior (meaning he is done with what he had so he going after what he knows he can get). I wouldnt think too much of it, he probably want to get in your pants!

• 1 decade ago

just accept things the way they are for now, be nice and friendly, why are you only giving one word answers? are you both shy?

• 1 decade ago

omg he sooooooooooooo likes you. Staring at you and wanting to Talk to you is a guys way of saying they like you. I say you should go for it

• 1 decade ago

He's shy,

Make him not shy,

or force him to actually have to be around you.

If you want to talk more you can contact me on YIM

WindheavybladeIvan

• 1 decade ago

Be bold ask him what he is looking for. if he wants to be friends okay but if he is looking for more you can move forward and stop waisting time.

• 1 decade ago

It sounds like to me he does like you. Maybe he is just shy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.