So what does this mean? or does it mean anything at all PLEASE HELP!?

So i know this guy,and i've liked him for little of a year,and he knows this,he gives me butterflies even just thinking about him :) When i told him about a month or two ago he didn't really say he didn't like me just that he didn't see it all this time.So he had deleted me off his friends list on... show more So i know this guy,and i've liked him for little of a year,and he knows this,he gives me butterflies even just thinking about him :) When i told him about a month or two ago he didn't really say he didn't like me just that he didn't see it all this time.So he had deleted me off his friends list on myspace like 6 months ago and randomly he messaged me last night "I see you accidentally deleted me off your friends " and i told him no he deleted me. So i sent him a friend request and he accepted :) and lately i've notice him staring at me in crowded places or in class.He has been messaging me and normally its full of meaning-less conversation and he gives one word answers,but i'm the one giving the one worded answers and he's putting in the effort for the conversation. so does this mean anything or should i just not read into it?
Update: hes shy around girls he likes