promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How many calories does masturbating burn?

Can it be calculated per minute or **cough** by hour?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

It depends on how fast you're going, how much strain and effort you're putting in. It also varies on how long you do it for. After about 12 mins you start working your cardio which is what helps you really burn calories. Just remember that you can burn a whole lot more with a partner :]

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • luff
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Does Masturbating Burn Calories

• 6 years ago

You burn about 6 calories a minute. The average time is 10-15min so you burn about 60-90 calories per session. People jog or run since that burns about 10 calories a minute and 300 calories per half hour. The numbers i gave vary. You could edge yourself and take an hour to *** also. You could be rubbing hard and fast which burns extra calories.

• 1 decade ago

There were many debates in the past about masturbation and calories lost there's no straightforward answer- there are simply too many variables involved.

Some of them are duration, intensity, effort, frequency, and even position in masturbation and all affect the number of calories burned during masturbation.

But reading some magazines about sex health I have read that you can lose between 100-150 calories for each act of masturbation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I doubt that there is an accurate count for this, because people burn calories on this at different rates. Its just like when you have sex you burn calories at a different rate than any other individual.

• 5 years ago

I wore my heart rate monitor. Around 200 calories in about 40 minutes.(Female)

• 1 decade ago

Here is a present for you to see calories being burn doing sex.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I just burned 200 calories. Yay!

• 4 years ago

180 for 1 hour

• Robin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Best Sexual Addiction Treatment

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.