What is the psychology behind sucking your hair?

I have a long ponytail and put strands of it into my mouth and suck on it. I then realease it, let it go dry again and bring it back to my mouth a few mins later.

Habits are learned. If could of been something you picked up as a child to relieve stress, anxiety...etc For instance, if a child witness their parents fighting and starts biting their nails. That behavior can occur again when the individual is in a nervewrecking situation...

....hard subject.... i might hate to be in it.... No offense, yet i think of that lady is purely hungry for gossip, tell her she extremely harm your thoughts via fact of that factor and you're uncertain of in spite of if she is a pal or no longer. do no longer attempt and carry directly to her if she isn't even a pal, your dropping a while! playstation : I had my undesirable situations of no longer having a lot of acquaintances, yet that grew to become into my very own fault, via fact I on no account unfolded to human beings. consistent with probability you need to open as much as genuinely everybody and initiate an exciting communique with different friends! connect extra golf equipment and communities! help people who're being bullied, that one extremely makes acquaintances!

I apologize for saying but the psychology is it is a desire to return to your mother's breast. You crave the safety and security you felt being nursed by your mother.

Source(s): That Freud was a rascal.

Don't know but whatever it is, it's a filthy habit because your hair is not clean, only the first hour after you washed it, you might as well suck your dirty fingers after you repaired your car.

• that sounds like a habit.. a gross/weird one..

wtf kind of pleasure do you get from that? im just curious??