Ap Spanish language exam question?

I took the Ap spanish exam a couple of days ago, and think I did alright but I am worried about the formal writing part, I sort of did not pay attention in the audio, and only heard stuff about massive amounts of fish eggs, and I incorrectly summarized it to mean that fish were beginning to lay more eggs because of... show more I took the Ap spanish exam a couple of days ago, and think I did alright but I am worried about the formal writing part, I sort of did not pay attention in the audio, and only heard stuff about massive amounts of fish eggs, and I incorrectly summarized it to mean that fish were beginning to lay more eggs because of the climate change, and talked in my essay about how this would lead to overpopulation. Now that I went to college board and read it I realize it was in fact talking about many fish eggs that have washed up on the shore.

I think my paragraphs about the printed passages were pretty good, and I had a decent intro and conclusion, so should I still get a fair number of points even though one of my paragraphs was totally off?
Update: I agree with the oral essay i was able to get both sources in, but really rambled and I really think the time is too short for that part, but thats only 10 % of the grade so i won't be that worried about that part.
1 answer 1