Me

If someone said they liked "Wanderlust", what song would you think they were referring to?

Nightwish? Claire Voyant? R.E.M.? Björk? Paul McCartney? Megadeth? Flogging Molly? Someone else?

Lol Shred, aiight aiight. xD

• Punch

the first thing that came to my mind was the Paul McCartney track off his remarkable "Tug Of War" album REM comes second

There are a lot of fans of ALL those bands right V? I have seen metalhead looking fans be fans of REM and Bjork. I have seen Paul M fans that look normal also be metal fans so it would really be hard to know unless they specified the band they were talking about when they mentioned the song. Here let me help you V.

One Plus One = Two

Edit

I forgot to put the =P after that so it didnt look like i was being an @ss =P

Björk

The Be Good Tanyas - The Littlest Birds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHNAFRg6jYA

Youtube thumbnail

4:06

They got the wandering blues.

;-)

The only one that comes to mind for me is the Megadeth song off of Risk.

Baroness!

It was on The Red Album!

Nightwish of course!!!

"I want to (sing/see) where the sirens sing, hear how the wolves howl, sail the dead calm waters of the Pacific..."

Mikhaela

Björk's, since that's the only I've heard.

I wouldn't say they were referring to a song. I'd take them out with a punch before they got any madder and started saying things like 'NAZI!'. Then I'd find the closest mental home and see how the person coped for afew days.

Nightwish of course! :)

"Wanderlusttt, ahahhahahahahahahahaaaaa..." xD