Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

Tattoo in memory of my angel baby?

What do you think? Im thinking the back of my neck. No color or words. Just black. Tattoos are my way of remembering things in my life. thanks. btw, this is in memory of the child im miscarrying right now at 13 weeks. thanks.

http://tinypic.com/r/av1wk2/5

Getting a tattoo of this isnt going to make me remember, I will remember anyways. And i have a place for my child when i have one. But my angel baby is still my child whether they are on earth or in heaven.

I like it, but the only thing that really matters - is if YOU like it. My heart goes out to you honey, take care of YOU.

Sweetie - that is SO BEAUTIFUL! And don't listen to anyone that told you that tattoos are trashy. I agree that some women or men seem to have too many and it can make all of the tattoos loose meaning etc, and CAN look trashy but not knowing you and what you have already - you can't say that getting one tattoo will make you look trashy.

My sister would NEVER get a tattoo on herself but she NEVER thinks I look trashy with my two as mine tasteful and have a deep personal reason behind them. For example, I have a beautiful detailed celtic cross on my lower back to represent my celtic heritage, and the L in the center is the initial for my twin sister's first name.

That angel is beautiful and having lost a baby myself, I can understand why you would want to record it in a tattoo.

Another lady here mentioned that maybe you might get a lot of questions about it if you put it behind your neck for all to see - so I agree that that is one thing you should think about before putting it there above all other parts of your body. DO you want to be asked all the time what the tattoo means? If you don't mind talking about your baby then go ahead, but if you don't think you could bring it up all the time, maybe a shoulder or lower back, under belly button etc is best.

Just something for you to think about! I say go for the tattoo - but just think about how visable you want it to be once it is done for your grieving process and future questions.

Source(s): 1 Miscarriage myself, 13 Weeks 2 Days Pregnant with #1

I am SO sorry to hear that..

That's a really beautiful tattoo.. never seen anything like it.

Would be cute on the back of your neck, but people will spot it very easily and might ask you about it all the time.. you sure you can deal with that? Having to explain it to even strangers =/

How about on your lower stomach/hip, since that's where youre carrying her.. wouldn't that be nicer? or right under your bellybutton. That would be cute too. It's your choice though, back of neck is always nice.

Again, very sorry to hear that :'(

Slightly Wacky and PJ you are jerks. Why answer questions just to be hateful? She likes tattoos so why are you commenting not to get them?

Hunny that is INCREDIBLY beautiful and I have 2 young children and they would think that was wonderful!

Praying for you and your loss. I had a miscarriage less than a year ago and know how hard it can be.

• that's really cute... also very sad... im sorry for your loss... id say back of the neck also but not super dark black its a Beautiful tattoo

ya that's cool I like it! I guess the only thing i would think about is if it is on your neck, that can bring people to ask what is its meaning and do you feel comfortable telling the meaning (ex: to the guy working the smoothie stand at the mall ?) Just something to think about it will be there forever (I have "heaven" in Chinese on my neck) Good luck!! :)

i think its a great idea tattoos hold meaning so you'll always have that memory with you and it shows love and pain and anything you feel you can show through a tattoo

Source(s): i have 4 tattoos 2 i had done last night for family and the pain i feel

If you are miscarrying why are you on your PC talking about Tattoo's? Should you not be at hospital?

• Beautiful!

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage, it must be very sad for you right now.

The tattoo you've chosen though, I would advise not to get it, it looks cheap and distasteful.

Sorry, just being honest.