K asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTeen & Preteen · 1 decade ago

what is a troll on yahoo answers?

sometimes on questions it says i think you're a troll, sorry for asking a really silly question but what is a troll?

• Gәo
    Favorite Answer

A troll is someone who asks fake questions -- i.e., "OH EM GEE, MAH DOG, LYK, GOT ME PREGGERZZZ!", targets other users by asking questions about them, and who advertise other questions or websites in answers instead of answering the question.

Trolls On Yahoo Answers

• Mayra

I recently learned what the term "Troll" means. While Yahoo Answers is a world wide forum, the English portion, you will have to admit, is Predominately United States, Canada, and England in that order. The Hindu Religion is a Stark Minority in those three nations. and I am not surprised that when you are in a topic as divisive as religion, you will find a lot of Questions AND Answers that are designed to elicit a passionate response,,,,,,Trolling! I spend Most of my time in the politics section. and the trolling is Non-Stop! Almost Every question would fit the definition of trolling. People are passionate about their Politics and their Religion! That is why, if you are from MY generation, we were taught that "Politics and Religion are topics to be avoided in polite company" Why? Because a room full of people will NOT agree on Any point! Yahoo Answers is anything BUT polite company! The virtual anonymity allows people to "let their hair down" and say things that they may feel but be unable to say in their everyday life with all the "PC" rules in employment and every ones desire to not offend their neighbors, or other members of their community! Bottom line, Religion And Politics are BOTH controversial topics and as such any person who wishes to discuss them MUST expect Some controversy! Every religion thinks that theirs is the correct one. and we ALL believe that God only accepts a particular type af worship. If you are going to enter that arena, you have to be able to take a little flak! To my knowledge, Which I will admit is limited, the Hindu religion is probably the one that is THE most peace loving and believes that controversy is a waste of human energy and time! And has at the core of it's teaching, to be able to "let it go" Correct me if I am wrong, Click on my avatar and e-mail me! Otherwise, Merry Christmas!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what is a troll on yahoo answers?

Source(s): troll yahoo answers: https://bitly.im/OzHWK

I believe a troll is someone who uses a fake account to ask ridiculous questions or post even more ridiculous answers

The definition of troll is troll

A person who does thing like hhhhhhhhggghghdjdjdhdjdjdhhdjdjdhdhehdhdjdhdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjddjdjdjdjdjdjdjddjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjejdjdjdjeejej. Djdjdjdjdjdjdjdndjdjddjdjdjdjdjdjejejejejejejejeejdjeje. Be. B b b b b b. sorry me keypad broke for a bit

Someone who post/asks a question to get the attention of others (Usually a fake question ie;

"Im 5 years old and pregnant with my 3rd child.")

• A troll is someone who posts unrealistic (fake) questions and/or answers on Yahoo! Answers.

You can identify a troll because their questions/Answers are very unlikely to happen and most of the time rude

It's someone who makes up questions. Sometimes they are completely stupid questions too.

• Ernest

someone who writes irrelevant info, gives irrelevant links to a question