Did you know that the word "man" and "woman" is used 23 times each in Quran? 23 Chormosomes from each!!!?

The moment we are conceived each man and woman provides 23 chromosomes to create a new human being.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

BS

• 1 decade ago

What does that prove ? Study the TYPE OF LOGIC behnd it. If a person does something 23 times does it always relate to this chromosomes counting ? April 23 (?) is Shakespeare's birthdday. What is Shakespear's special relatioship with chromosomes because of this number ? Did Shakespeare select April 23 to suit the chromosome count. ? It must have happened accidentally in the Koran too, otherwise the writer of that, I am sure, did not know it. These are new scientific findings discovered by the scientists who gave up blind faiths a very backward place to discover them.

It is like saying the shape of the earth is ostrich egg shaped because the Koran says so. Does any body see the shape of earth as ostritch egg shaped ? There is a difference of 10000th part of a difference between the two opposite diameters that does not give it a shape beyond spherical.

• 1 decade ago

Source?

And so what?

Unless the Quran says "And 23 chromosomes will come from the man, and 23 from the woman" it means absolutely nothing!

Back then, everyone thought that a child came from the man's sperm only, and that the woman was just vessel.

They didn't know women released an egg!

Source(s): oof....fixed all those typos!
  • 1 decade ago

Actually Quran is full of miracles. Some are clear to every wise person. Some have to be derived by deductions.

The great miracle of the quran is " living a clean honest life is the key for happiness". I tried it and it works. Hope every human tries it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jeff M
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Did you know that the word "man" and "woman" put together have 5 letters? 3 of them are shared, 3 is the number of people in the Trinity? The number 3 is spelled out "three" which has 5 letters, which is also the number of letters in the word "woman"?

Shall I go on?

• monks
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

How approximately this too: i.e. adult adult males are equivalent to females. > > >in spite of the undeniable fact that it relatively is sensible grammatically, the surprising fact is >that the kind of situations the observe guy looks interior the Holy Qur'an is 24 >and >sort of situations the observe lady looks is likewise 24, hence not purely is >this word splendid interior the grammatical experience yet additionally real >mathematically, >i.e. 24 = 24. > > > > > Upon extra prognosis of assorted verses, he found that it relatively is >consistent with the aid of the completed Holy Qur'an the place it says one >difficulty is like yet another. > > >See below for surprising consequence of the words suggested sort of situations >in >Arabic Holy Qur'an > > >Dunia (one call for all times) one hundred fifteen. Aakhirat (one call for the life a fter >this >international) one hundred fifteen Malaika (Angels) 88 . Shayteen (devil) 88 life a hundred forty five .... dying >a hundred forty five >benefit 50 Corrupt 50 human beings 50 . Messengers 50 > > >Eblees (king of devils) 11 . look for shelter from Eblees 11 >Museebah (calamity) seventy 5 thank you ! seventy 5 >Spending (Sadaqah) seventy 3 delight seventy 3 >people who're lie to 17 D lifeless human beings 17 >Muslimeen forty-one J Jihad forty-one >Gold 8 E basic life 8 >Magic 60 F Fitnah (dissuasion, deceptive) ! 60 >Zakat (Taxes Muslims pay to the undesirable) 32 ...Barakah (increasing or >advantages of wealth) 32 >recommendations forty 9 N Noor forty 9 >Tongue 25 S Sermon 25 >Desite 8 F concern 8 >conversing publicly 18 P Publicising 18 >worry 114 .... staying power 114 >Muhammed 4 S Sharee'ah (Muhammed's teachings) 4 >guy 24. >lady 24 >And amazingly sufficient take a glance what proportion situations right here words >look: > > >Salat 5, Month 12 , Day 365, > >

• Mia
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

This is about as good as it gets for theistic evidence isn't it? Some people just want to believe certain things enough that its just a matter of making up reasons to believe what they want.

• Tweek
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

A quote from the film Bowfinger:

"Kit: The letter K appears in this script 1,456 times. That's perfectly divisible by 3.

Freddy: So what? So what you saying?

Kit: What am I saying? KKK appears in this script 486 times! "

• 1 decade ago

I knew it, I knew it, I knew there would be a heap of sarcastic answers. I knew it. I wish Muslims wouldn't post such questions, I mean questions that leaves them open for attack. Lol, and what question does <not> leave them open for attack, eh? Seriously though, some questions from Muslims are very well-thought out, very intelligent. This one seems to have been posted in excitement, without thinking first that tons of folks are gonna cream all over it.

They don't care, so please ask questions that will not invite so much ridicule.

• 1 decade ago

Magnificent.

• 1 decade ago

Come on. Using vague numbers in an attempt to advertise your religion has already been used by the Christians. Don't sink down to their level.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.