how accurate are home paternity test? please help!?

this is my first time taking a home paternity test, and I need your answers on how accurate they are please help me out! Thank you.

• Best answer

they are pretty accurate just make sure as soon as u swab ur mouth put is in the indivisual sterile bag

Source(s): me

They are pretty accurate...I know someone who did one and found out after 3/4 yrs a child wasn't his, but it won't hold up in a court of law. Go to a lab if u want something that will legally stick.

I never heard of a home paternity test, i have heard of pregnancy tests.

• Jenny

They are as accurate as the one you take at the doctors office, unless you take the blood test. But if you test to early it will show up as negative.

pretty accurate I used them with all 3 of my kids and have 2 boys and a little girl due on the 18th of this month

Source(s): life experience

the box say they are 99.3% or something like that. They say it will hold up in court too, but the courts make you take one that is more controlled... I never done it myself, just read the box yesterday though.

they're very precise..you merely cant use them in acourt of regulation till you go with to pay the greater value.. the try is 30 dollars at walgreens or cvs and to ahve the lab try it for you its one greater a hundred and fifteen dollars GL