Me
Me asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL: How often do you clean out your contacts list?

Favorite Answer

i never do, b/c there are some contacts that you don't see for months and then all of sudden they show up.

D, I WAS a contact of yours back when I was in the P&S chat room and had my main account still alive, along with my "Pet Ant" profile that created so much havoc. Due to the number of contacts I constantly kept (ALWAYS near 200) and the NATURE of said contacts (they who got suspended on a weekly or monthly basis) I found that cleaning out the corpses weekly netted an 8% "loss" of my friends, so generally I checked through and deleted the suspended accounts about every 2 weeks, then re-added those people in their new accounts, D.

• Not all that often, probably every three months, just to weed out those who really are not actively using the site. I choose carefully before I add in the first place though.

Ahhh, if I add someone and they don't add me back within 2-3 days, then I just remove them. I feel that if they don't care to have me as a "contact", I don't care to have them either.

Just because I haven't talked to someone in a while or they choose not to respond to my posts, doesn't constitute me removing them.

Never, I only have 1 contact haha!

Never. Besides, I only have like...5 contacts :P

i check like every month only to see who got suspended or who I'm not close to

but for the last 6 months I've only been deleting people who ahve been suspended

Never

not often,usually i get suspended and have to create a whole new account

NOVER, i still got number of people i dont remember who they are, didnt realize it until you brought it up lol