Does your balls hurt when you have your laptop on your knee in bed?

i type all these questions and answers on yahoo in my bed and I noticed when I put the laptop near my penis it hurts my balls, is there like any radiation from the wirless internet or something going on that would hurt my penis? And it gets hot too, I don't know if that's the battery or radio signals or... show more i type all these questions and answers on yahoo in my bed and I noticed when I put the laptop near my penis it hurts my balls, is there like any radiation from the wirless internet or something going on that would hurt my penis?
And it gets hot too, I don't know if that's the battery or radio signals or microwavse...but when i put the laptop to the side away from my penis the balls don't hurt.

I ve heard few years ago that some cell phone antenas would give you brain cancer and phone companoes changes some of their phones...could a laptop give u cancer too???
this is really annoying because typing on one side while typing on yahoo is not comfortable.
Update: i do put pillows or something between the laptop and my balls but they still hurt...as soon as I remove the laptop to the side it stops to hurt....I feel the radiation from the laptop is frying my balls...im not kidding I also saw something about this a year ago or so that men who use laptops produce less... show more i do put pillows or something between the laptop and my balls but they still hurt...as soon as I remove the laptop to the side it stops to hurt....I feel the radiation from the laptop is frying my balls...im not kidding
I also saw something about this a year ago or so that men who use laptops produce less sperms..this was in the news
i think the radiation goes though the pillow...it really hurts.
By the way I also gave a tumbs up to the guy who said wear lead boxers