Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

The Apprentice, Ben...Where was Ben offered a scholarship again?

LOL

Was it Sandhurst Military Acadamy OR Sandhurst School?

I'm sure I read he was offered a scholarship there when he was 12, therefore it must have been the school.....

So He WASN'T even offered a place at Sandhurst Military Academy?

Sneaky little Sod, What Says you?

Here's links to both by the way peeps...

http://www.sandhurstschool.org.uk/

http://www.sandhurst.mod.uk/index.htm

Favorite Answer

It wouldn't surprise me Whipass. That bloke is like one of them Walter Mitty geezers. He wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and hit him in that podgy face of his.

He reminds me of a mate of mine who tells everybody he went to Oxford. He neglects to tell 'em it woz on a day trip in 1977!

I heard that somebody who works at the Sandhurst Military Academy looked up his name on the scholarship database and he was never offered one!

I have lost count of how many times he has said I just know if I had a pound for every time he said my scholarship to sandhurst I would be richer then Sir Alan by now.

I was wondering about that too - he never stops mentioning it.

I hope that when he's finally flung out Adrian Chiles will ask him to explain exactly what he was offered. I'm surprised the army would want someone like him :)

• momof3

He believes in himself pity others do not men give right arm H to get in to the military academy they are the dogs doobies (no offence doobie) to go so he must have been crapping himself he would be beaten up in the showers lol

He's more than sneaky H he is an absolute jumped up **** and a liar to boot! He can't have much up top either if he thought nobody would find out he lied lol!!

No, not sneaky, just a wannabe who never will be - got to feel sorry for someone who assumes that everybody else is as stupid and gullible as himself. It was perfectly obvious he knows nothing about either - what was that horsesh1t about coping 'leadership' under gunfire and explosives?.....rofl!

Source(s): I have read Billy Liar and am familiar with the character of Walter Mitty

Oh dear me, it looks as though Ben has been embroidering the truth somewhat Whip hun.

• Erm, let me think !

Wouldn't be Sandhurst would it lol

Plain & simple H, he's a big mouthed, egotistical,slimy little tw@t......& they are his good points....pmsl