Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Six Pack abs in a month?

Hi, ive been wondering if it would be possible for me to get six pack abs by one month, when the pool opens. I'll be 16 in two weeks, 5'3 and 118 pounds. my abs are already pretty tight and i have been told that i could easily maintain a six pack. Also, How many situps a day will this take?

I doubt you'd be able to acquire a six pack within a month, but give it a shot as you may already have a strong core.

Don't do sit-ups. There are people who do sit-ups for years and never end up getting the goods.

Do leg-ups instead. Just lie flat on the ground and lift your legs up and down using your core. Little ones usually work better. If it's painful it means you're getting a good workout. You can also try kicking your legs up and down sort of like 'backstroke' while suspending them just above the ground (I've found that to work really well)

Ensure that you intake a lot of protein (fish, white meats, protein shakes) and do up to a thousand a day to see any noticeable difference.

Source(s): Five years experience with personal trainers. I have a six pack :P

i see that no body has answered you r question yet

..in 2 min you ll have the robotic answers that get in my nerve.

i want to know too

i went on youtube and i typed ABS WORKOUT

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search...

AND you get all the videos ,

that s what i started like a week ago

with the diet and exercise at the same time.

so will see what happens

it s true that i wonder how they get puffed perfect abs like that...it seems like impossible

but i wanna give it a try

and then see what happened

good luck to u

you can watch this video and it tells you what you need to do

to get a six pack in 3 minutes 2-3 times a week for 3

weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOri5Tlm23c

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): youtube