Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

why do people pee in swimming pools!!!?

I mean, why not go to the toilets wen u arent in the pool??? do they specifically wait to get in the pool so they can pee? WHY!!!! what possesses them? u can garuntee that if u get in a public swimming pool, that sumone has peed in it!!! an dnt u hate it wen u swallow water by mistake!!!!!!! ugh... gross!

i hav never peed in a pool???? have u? WHY!!!!

• Apathy

I have peed in the beach before. I'm kinda lazy and figuring out that if I do pee, the concentration of urine wouldn't be a lot. Also by the time you get into the pool, a lot of people probably already peed in it. I also pee in the shower too :D

People pee in pools because they are surrounded by water. Its just a thing in the mind, and the they do it in the pool because they are to lazy to go to the toilets and they think no one will know.

When i say its a thing in the mind, i mean its like if you put someones hand in warm water when they are sleeping they are likely to wet themselves. All in thesubconsciouss.

Trust me if there are any people on here who reply saying they haven't peed in a pool they are lying, unless they can't swim and have never been in a pool. Its like me saying i've never farted!!

Get real!

• Jenna

I haven't peed in a pool before but I don't know...maybe it's the whole water thing...Maybe since their around so much water all of a sudden they have to pee?

Im not really sure. Maybe some people just don't care.

yeah kids do. i never did ever lol thats gross ewww. i think now public pools have these chemicals in the pool that when someone pee's the water turns a bright color so they know who to kick out and to see if the chlorine has done it's job to kill off the pee. lol

No I haven't unless I was little and don't remember lol .

I think its disgusting lol ..

One time.. I was in a public pool .. you know at a park ? and I was swimming around and bla bla .. all of a sudden I see something on the side of me so Im like OMG WTF so I start trying to splash it and get away and its coming closer.. I stop and look ... Its Vomit ! How Nasty ... needless to say Ive never been in another public pool ... who knows what else goes down ( or comes up ) in there lol

Source(s): Unfortunate experience = (

They have an urgent need to go and they don't want to have to get out of the pool and dry off.

i believe i have once

i really had to go by the time i got to the ladder it was too late

you can go before you go in the pool but you could have to go again later

and no I've never swallowed any pee water

That's one of the reasons I stopped using public swimming pools, the things people do in them are unreal.

Lol, I dont know. Because people are to lazy to get out and go to the bathroom?

And not that I remember, maybe when I was a really kid and couldnt help it. o_O

I think it's gross too, haha

I have no idea. People that do that are gross.

I've NEVER peed in a pool.