?

My husband ruined our 2yr anniversary lastnight!?

My husband first of all is a severe jerk when hes not being mr. nice guy. Lastnight, he got angry with me because I didnt change the toilet paper roll when there was about 20 blocks still left on the roll...then, he started cleaning the kitchen after dinner by slamming stuff around. I thought since it was our anniversary I would wait a while to do the dinner dishes since I usually clean the kitchen directly after we eat, but lastnight, I didnt. Hey I need a break too! I tried to touch and kiss him after a glass of wine and he asked me "whats wrong with u, are u drunk, why are u putting your hand down my shirt!"

Then to top it off, our 10 month old baby (whom hes NEVER got up with in the middle of the night) woke up crying for milk and he woke me up and told me to go and get her, I told him that hes also her parent so jump into the phenomena called parenthood and he called me a worthless bit(h! He fed her the bottle and came back to bed and tried to hold me, but after all of what he put me through on our wedding anniversary I didnt feel like cuddling so I went downstairs and got on the internet watching videos on youtube. Anyway I was thinking about leaving him, what do you think I should do? Hes a total jerk

• Annie
    Favorite Answer

Your husband is immature and selfish. Getting mad over toilet paper is stupid. It sounds to me that he wanted to fight. Maybe he is one of those guys who fight on a special occasion so he doesn't have to buy you a gift. Yes, their are a lot of men who do that. It sounds like you deserve better. How long does Mr Nice guy last? You need to feel that the man you love is not going to jump down your throat over immature issues. Do you have someone to talk to? If he really is a severe jerk, do not spend anymore time taking that abuse. ONly you can decide what you really want.

Source(s): Life lessons

It's amazing what people take for granted and what they remember not to take for granted when they get busy. His golf time - his FREE time - was on his mind. His anniversary? It sounds like he's starting to see your marriage as a source of responsibility more than something to celebrate. He blew a sweet tradition to bits out of laziness and selfishness. You deserved that restaurant and gift and card and apology ... but he's a man and feels like he screwed up so you probably won't get it. What I would do instead, is tell him jokingly now and throughout the year that you can't wait to see what he does next year to make up for forgetting your anniversary. (He may not have forgotten, but he forgot to celebrate and that's what is important.) Just go with "forgot" ... and joke about what tour in Europe/cruise/private island you're going to next year. Let him know he's on the line to make it up to you.

Nothing worth having comes easy. A marriage is hard work and requires patience and understanding.

If you feel your husband is expecting too much of you, housework, taking care of the baby, etc...and he doesn't appreciate you, then there is one way to solve that problem. Get a full time job and split all the housework, cooking, laundry, child care, etc... in half. Maybe after that he'll realize how much you were doing before you got a job and he'll change his mind about you being a worthless b*tch.

Sounds like your husband has something stuck up his ****. You should talk to him and tell him what he did to make you feel angry/hurt/upset/etc. Be honest with him and tell him you were offended when he called you that derogatory name. Tell him also that he needs to respect you and to NEVER call you that again. You are not worthless and you deserve RESPECT!

On the flip side, maybe your husband was having a bad day and was angry at something other than you but was CHANNELING his anger towards you. Talk to him to see if he had a bad day.... but remind him also that that is NOT a reason to take things out on you.

Is he a jerk all the time or was this the first time?

TRY TO WORK THROUGH IT:) goodluck

• DJ

He had a bad day. Cut him some slack. None of us is perfect.

In the grand scheme of things, this is very minor. Besides, you both promised "for better or worth." Let's see if you really mean it.

Perhaps you two can calmly discuss what when wrong during a quiet moment tonight. Don't carry a grudge or let this fester. Be patient, not complaining and accusatory. Show him love and respect; in time, he'll come around.

Another perfect example of why marriage is a sham.

Just because it is your anniversary does not automatically make it a great day. For him it could just remind him of the day he gave up his freedom to be tied down with a demand wife and screaming baby.

For some women, it reminds them of the day that they married a jerk or drunk.

People don't like to be reminded of their mistakes, that's what an anniversary does.

lol you have a child with this person, and you are thinking of divorcing him, and renouncing your vows that you so obviously don't understand the meaning of, because of ONE argument. You're right, you should divorce this person, but leave him the child, you have no place being in a relationship with another human being or raising a child. You are petty, impulsive and all around useless person. Perhaps he was just in a bad mood, GUESS WHAT, SOMETIMES PEOPLE JUST GET INTO BAD MOODS. Talk to him if you have half a brain, ask him what was wrong, divorce him if you are useless, then do what you want, doesn't matter, off yourself if you need to.

Also, I would have called you a sarcastic ***** myself, you were very rude, parents don't like to be told they are bad parents, even from the spouse, don't go there unless you want to be lashed at. Also, divorce him, don't impose your pettiness on him and that poor child.

Tough one! He had no right to call you that. It sounds like this is just the tip of the iceberg. Sounds like you two have some other deeper issues. Tell him you want to try and work things out (if you do) and gage his reaction. Work from there. But if he continues to behave like this kick him out. Not a good sign if things can get this bad after only two years.

Source(s): Opinion

if he doesn't show no respect to you on your second anniversary then he is never gonna show you respect, it seems like all he wants you for is to clean his house take care of the baby and just do things for him you need to straighten him out before it gets worse and you are right he is a jerk, he is also selfish, marriage is a two way street not a one way, it is also 50/50 not 95/5 meaning 95 his way and only 5 for you. it don't work that way. you need to talk to him and let him know how you feel hopefully he will be understanding. good luck I wish you well.. and Happy Anniversary!!!!

i think marriage was never said to be easy, that there are ups and downs and that if you feel in-love once then why throw away what you had and could have again? What I think is you need to talk to him, ask him what he expects from this marriage. Do you really want to be another statistic as well as your daughter be raised in a 2 family setting?