My husband ruined our 2yr anniversary lastnight!?

My husband first of all is a severe jerk when hes not being mr. nice guy. Lastnight, he got angry with me because I didnt change the toilet paper roll when there was about 20 blocks still left on the roll...then, he started cleaning the kitchen after dinner by slamming stuff around. I thought since it was our... show more My husband first of all is a severe jerk when hes not being mr. nice guy. Lastnight, he got angry with me because I didnt change the toilet paper roll when there was about 20 blocks still left on the roll...then, he started cleaning the kitchen after dinner by slamming stuff around. I thought since it was our anniversary I would wait a while to do the dinner dishes since I usually clean the kitchen directly after we eat, but lastnight, I didnt. Hey I need a break too! I tried to touch and kiss him after a glass of wine and he asked me "whats wrong with u, are u drunk, why are u putting your hand down my shirt!"
Then to top it off, our 10 month old baby (whom hes NEVER got up with in the middle of the night) woke up crying for milk and he woke me up and told me to go and get her, I told him that hes also her parent so jump into the phenomena called parenthood and he called me a worthless bit(h! He fed her the bottle and came back to bed and tried to hold me, but after all of what he put me through on our wedding anniversary I didnt feel like cuddling so I went downstairs and got on the internet watching videos on youtube. Anyway I was thinking about leaving him, what do you think I should do? Hes a total jerk