Steve F asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Can you suggest some recent Horror Movie Titles worth watching.?

My bloody valentine was quite good,its been the only decent horror in months.

The Ring was good. If you want a good gorey laugh, I would suggest Shaun of the Dead. It's an absolute classic. Plus it has just enough scares and gross-outs to classify it as a mild horror flick.

Also, you can go with the cheesy films like Silent Night, Deadly Night. It's so lame it's funny, but it's also somewhat scary.

Try "House of a 1000 Corpses" and "Devil's Rejects". I like the way Rob Zombie can actually do a horror movie the way they're supposed to be done. These movies won't win awards, but they have all the horror ingredients that are necessary. If you like horror, you'll like these.

Reincarnation

Unrest

Penny Dreadful

Silent Hill

28 Days Later

289 Weeks Later

30 Days of ights

The Cave

Dead Silence

Boy Eats Girl - noooo, not that kind of movie, Zombies!

Prophecy.....no, not the one with Christopher Walken, this one is supposed to be in Canada, about the environment, many....gross deaths, missing people, and a legend...that's all I am telling you!

And with that, I will give someone else a chance.

Source(s): . my movie library
  • Pluto

The Strangers, Starring Liv Tyler and Scott Speedman. Its a must see if you like horror/suspense movies.

The Grudge

The Children

The Uninvited

The Unborn

Haunting In Connecticut

-

They are all very good horror movies,

I really enjoyed them all.

The uninvited, particually.

Was GREAT! It will annoy you at first, but when it comes to the end.

It will all make sense. Brilliant film

I also really enjoyed The Children.

All the jap, chinese or korean horror movies, freaky as hell. Im not a big fan of horror, so i dont really know the titles, but i've seen a few, and they freaky as hell.

The Ring

They dont make decent horror movies anymore..