Why did Salvador Dali put drawers in the Venus de Milo?
What's the symbolism behind it?
- EnquireLv 71 decade agoFavourite answer
● Dalí said: “The only difference between the immortal Greece and contemporary times is Sigmund Freud, who discovered that the human body, purely platonic at the Greece epoch, nowadays is full of secret drawers that only the psychoanalysis is capable to open”.
Below are some websites that discuss this further.
This answer was provided by Enquire, a 24-hour, live question answering and enquiry service offered by public libraries across England and Scotland in collaboration with partners in the United States.
If you liked our answer and would like us to help you find another, you can chat with one of us right now by clicking on Enquire on the People’s Network site at http://www.peoplesnetwork.gov.uk/Source(s): http://wgonz.addr.com/Tour/cajones.htm http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/Arts/Dali2.htm http://www.boijmans.nl/en/62/salvador-dali http://www.percontra.net/6kuspit3.htm http://www.salvadordalimuseum.org/exhibits/future_...
- Anonymous6 years ago
Discover The Secrets Of Drawing Realistic Pencil Portraits. This will help you to achieve mastery in a very short period of time.
All of these break down into 5 lessons of realistic facial features drawing.
+) How To Draw A Realistic Eye
+) How To Draw A Realistic Nose
+) How To Draw A Realistic Mouth And Teeth
+) How To Draw A Realistic Ear
+) How To Draw Realistic Hair
Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery - Discover Right Now!
Learn to Draw like a Master Artist with over 32 hours of easy to follow training videos
This step by step instruction will have you drawing better than you ever imagined possible.
You Could be Drawing Your First Lesson in 5 Minutes Time
+) Draw along in each class
+) No matter where you are
+) In Full High Definition quality
Pencil Drawing Made Easy | Learn pencil drawing the easy way!
Learn how to sell your drawings and photographs and get paid for life!
A weird trick a lazy college student used to make over $2,000 in a month!!!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. CREATE: - Learn how to take simple pictures with your camera, or create simple drawings and turn them into an unlimited supply of cash!
(They will show you how to step by step!)
2. UPLOAD - Uploading your pictures or drawings is actually easier than you think, and just takes a few minutes to do.
(Just select the images and click upload!)
3. GET $$$ - When someone downloads your picture or drawing, you will get paid! The best part is, you can sell the same image over and over again!
(No experience required!)
Get Paid To Draw - Make money as an artist with art, design, and photos! Discover Right NowSource(s): You can make money doing the same thing too!!!
- Anonymous5 years ago
There is a link to museum store for the Dali Museum in St. Petersburg, FL below. Maybe they have a print or even a small reproduction of the sculpture there. Have fun shopping!! : P
For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDIgC