i can't log into my facebook?
it reads at the bottom of the screen, done but error on this page
- 1 decade agoFavourite answer
1) Use Mozilla Firefox Browser for Facebook.
2) If that happens in Firefox, press Ctrl, Shift and Delete Buttons to bring up the Clear Private Data box.
3) Check all the boxes and click on Clear Private Data.
4) Close the browser.
5) Use a software like Ccleaner instead of deleting it directly from the browser, to delete all the private data.
6) Restart your PC.
7) Rerun your browser and log into Facebook.
If it still shows an error, then it's a bug in the website.
(=' :') --<I ♥ U>
☾ -Þoƞ'ţ ƈőƿƴ-☽
✷- -βέšƭ Ѡĭŝħέš- -✷
☽-★ Đǐvǐήέ Яάў ★-☾
- JohnnyLv 71 decade ago
Facebook is riddled with errors. It happens to me sometimes.
My first thought would have been that your account had been hacked blocked but then i don't think you would have had the error message.
Don't worry, try again in a bit (as the actress said to the bishop).
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Isn't that unfortunate!