Survey..Has there ever been such a thing as ?

A trustworthy politician

Favorite Answer

Tell me when you find one lol.....

Ha ha ha ha you are having a laugh aren't you ? There has never been a trustworthy politician . They are the biggest con men and liars ever to walk the planet.

If we stopped telling them they need to do something or something MUST be done, it would help decrease self-righteous people who think they can tell us how to live we need to take more responsibility for our lives. This is because we have almost become disfunctional the government have taken away our spirit for life by dictating rather than managing, they have always wanted control and now they practically have it we must strive to be independent to show we don't need them.

Source(s): No-one should be trusted Politician or not too much power does funny things to people.

Never! I've met criminals that are more trustworthy than them!

Politicians are dressed up crooks.

• Don

I believe it's time to start a new 'Guillotine Club' and start voting on 'participants'...POLITICIANS first...I'll bet we could actually 'hear' their hands withdrawing from our pockets and their noses out of our lives...

• yes i can honestly say all my close friends and acquaintances are honest politicians

http://www.davidcameronmp.com/

spring sale on altered wikipedia entry's

we can knock years off of your age (Titan)

ps ~there is one called Boris i would trust him to clear my snow and keep London transport working with my life (fingers crossed _)

enjoy

no... trust and politics no longer go hand in hand they are actually worse than the bankers, double standards.

• Nora G

that's an oxymoron Tink

• never seen one before, go for a job mate you could be the first,,,,,,,,,

Yes but they all died years ago,,

wow