Would you take a lie detector test?

I have seen and heard spirits several times and would be more than willing to take a lie detector test.. as well as any psychology test out there..Dose anyone think TAPS would? And also anyone know what happened to Brian from the show?
Update: Thanks Witchy Mel!!! I knew I would get just that kinda responce from them..lol but you forgot to add Tuckmyham...I said something about her being so rude and was told by some one that she was a beautiful woman.. b/c he had made a astrol visit to her and that she was aware of the visit.. seems to me tha would fall... show more Thanks Witchy Mel!!! I knew I would get just that kinda responce from them..lol but you forgot to add Tuckmyham...I said something about her being so rude and was told by some one that she was a beautiful woman.. b/c he had made a astrol visit to her and that she was aware of the visit.. seems to me tha would fall under paranormal phenomena, which she said she did not believe in and thats a bit ummm odd.