Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 decade ago

since when does a person get verbally attacked when asked an opinion? like that bright young lady?

Donald Trump is responsible for that ignorant hateful attack. Where are her defenders? My opinion is that among the gay, there are vicious vipers, and morally bankrupt perverts, that do not deserve to be called "gay"

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Janice
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is sad that the liberal media cannot leave a person with a conservative values alone. They have to castigate that person. Not all gay people agree with that viper Perez Hilton he is just a basically nasty guy and I wouldn't want him being a front man for any organization I was a part of. Those who support gay marriage and those who do not are both entitled to their opinion and neither side should be pounded the way they are pounding Miss California.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When they defend traditional values and offend some human skidmark frump like Perez Hilton who should be the poster child for abortion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He had the thought that his fellows would praise him for standing up for their perverted life style to make it totally legal and offend those that love God and the sanctity of marriage.

• 1 decade ago

Now you know how Sara Palin feels.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

consider the source. a bunch of warped brains that cant rise above their crotch.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.