I'm Losing Faith In God... Help!?

I really don't know why I'm losing faith in God. But I've been thinking lately, did he/Jesus ever even existed? I really don't wanna be an Atheist but I don't know why I'm losing faith. I had quite a lot of problems lately, about a girl(I expected so much, but I failed to get her to be in my... show more I really don't know why I'm losing faith in God. But I've been thinking lately, did he/Jesus ever even existed? I really don't wanna be an Atheist but I don't know why I'm losing faith. I had quite a lot of problems lately, about a girl(I expected so much, but I failed to get her to be in my life), about my parent(my dad, I still have to wait 3-4 years till I get to be with him permanently), and other problems that made me lose faith. Please help! Tell me some things so I could bring up my faith again. Oh and by the way, I haven't gone to the church since Christmas, but I pray everyday.... Thnks!

P.S. I'm 14 year old teenage guy
Update: Wow lots of people are trying to turn me atheist but a majority is pushing me to be a believer
39 answers 39