What are some cute and sexy ideas i can do for my boyfriend for our one year anniversary?

Our one year anniversary is just a little less than 2 weeks away and i wanna know some cute and sexy things i can do for my boyfriend. We're both 18. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Gifts/things to do with him/for him?

Hummm :)

Well is there anyway you can set up a sexy evening?

Like after he gets off work or something.

Tell Him to meet you at his house or what would be even better would be for you to be in his room when he comes home :)

Likee... Candles everywhere.. In some sexy outfit

Or maybe in nothing at all?? Ha. :)

That would be cute :)

I know he would like it- he's a GUY.

and ive done something like that before for my guys birfffday :)

It went well, Lol.

Source(s): Best answer? :) <3

ok, the last few answers of other people were a bit weird lol..

if u wana do something sexy... take some cute/ sexy pics of yourself and scatter them around the house (leading 2 the bedroom) and have a cute little outfit on or just one of his shirts or something.. or only wearing the present u got him or something.. n then go from ther ;-)

i did that 4 valentines day.. works like a charm :-)

For me and my bf 1 year anniversary i made a little book with pictures of our progressing relationship and some good times. It had what made us closer and why i love him. I also put a page with a sexy pic and a little fantasy 4 him to think about lol (im cheeky like that but you don't have to do that)

Do something different, go on a date somewhere you've never been before. Picnic maybe? It would be cute if you cooked cookies or something.

And for the sexy part, when you get home, dressup in a bow. Trust me it's the sexiest thing ever.

make chocolate dipped strawberries, go on a boat ride, take a pole dancing class and show him what you learned

take sexy pics and give them to him, bet he wud appreciate them

get nakes and cover ur body with sushi and make him eat if off of you

the best thing for you two to do would be to break up and focus on finishing school, college, and getting a job...