Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

is unprotected anal sex dangerous?

My boyfriend and I are in a long term monogamous relationship, we have a healthy sex life , We also have anal sex and because we are monogamous we don't use protection , Is there any danger in this? could his ejaculation be harmful? I'm not really worried about STD's I am aware of the dangers of unprotected sex but thats not an issue in this case.

maturity is appreciated :)

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

outside of STDs, it's not dangerous, although it can be hard on your rectum.

However, partners can keep secrets from each other that STDs will give away....

• 1 decade ago

Unprotected anal sex with a monogamous partner who you are 100% SURE is monogamous should be okay, as long as you don't insert the penis into the mouth or vagina directly after it's been in the anus, for obvious reasons. However, you have to be totally sure your partner is monogamous, because if they have even a single STD from a previous relationship that you don't know about, you're totally going to get that **** from doing anal.

• 4 years ago

Hemorrhoids, also known as piles are swollen veins around the anal opening or the anal canal. They can be painful and linger on for a long time causing distress. Fortunately, there are a number of home remedies that are as effective and provides fast relief https://tr.im/NcZab

The main symptoms include bleeding during the bowel movement and itching. The first thing that people do to cure hemorrhoids is get an OTC medication, without knowing their possible side effects.

• 1 decade ago

Unprotected sex is unprotected sex, and no matter whether it's oral, vaginal or anal, it carries the same risks. The major risk you would have in your situation is the possibility of infections if you indulged in vaginal intercourse afterwards, without cleaning up really well. You also could have a greater likelyhood of developing tears and hemorrhoids. Your boyfriend is at higher risk of infections as well, particularly nonspecific urethritis or prostate infections. WIth anal sex, protection is necessary really, because of the bacteria present in that part of the body. It's not so much about protection against STD's like herpes and HIV in your case, but the prevention of other infections you don't want either. Safest thing is to use a condom for anal sex.

Source(s): nurse
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Measuring the penis when it isn't erect is pointless, since the length and bulk are affected by various temporary factors, such as the ambient temperature. Even the largest male organ can shrink to virtually nothing if the man goes for a swim in cold water. However, at normal temperatures a non-erect p enis usually measures between 8.5 cm and 10.5 cm (3-4 inches) from tip to base.

Learn more about techniques to enlarge your penis https://tr.im/2ZN9q

The average figure is about 9.5 cm (3.75 inches). Of course, it's true that some men have big penises and some have smaller ones, just as some men have small feet and some have big feet, but the measurement is not – repeat not – an index of virility.

• 1 decade ago

Be careful when you do this. The anus doesn't exactly spring back to shape like the other does. Once you stretch those muscles, you are out of luck to get them back. I wouldn't be so much worried about STD's when you do this but bodily damage.

If you do decide to do this use a condom, lots of lube, and make sure you are very very very relaxed. Stop at ANY sign of discomfort.

I once had a rectal exam by a top rectal surgeon, and I would NEVER want to put anything near that opening again, ever. That area is too delicate, and I never ever want to have another rectal exam.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Herpes is an infection caused by the virus called Herpes Simplex Virus. The virus is of two types. HSV1 and HSV2. Herpes Simplex causes sores, and rashes on face and genitals. The virus type 1 causes sores on the mouth, which are called cold sores. The second virus type causes genital herpes.

Once you get herpes virus, it never leaves your body. The only thing you can do is to get it treated whenever it shows up as sores with blisters. After treatment the virus goes back into dormancy, but does not get eliminated from body. Whenever it gets triggered again, it will show up as a sore.

You can try with natural remedies. I really saw great results with the method described on this site http://herpescure.toptips.org

• 3 years ago

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids http://sparkindl.info/HemorrhoidsNaturalCure/?87ns
  • Todd
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Source(s): Orgasm Guru Expert Advices http://StopPrematureEjaculation.emuy.info/?uY6s
  • 1 decade ago

Dear friend it can be the harmful for your health and may be the tension for your life..Therefore i always suggest you to do the protected sex ever..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.