Why won't Yahoo Answers Allow a Question about the democrats being the rich & Exxon founder being a democrat?

This one, and no, it's not a fluke, it happens all the time, but when you lead in with why won't they, it passes. Do you realize, that democrats are the party of the super rich? Almost all Billionaires are Democrats? Here is some more info brought up in a question saying Republicans are the... show more This one, and no, it's not a fluke, it happens all the time, but when you lead in with why won't they, it passes.

Do you realize, that democrats are the party of the super rich? Almost all Billionaires are Democrats?

Here is some more info brought up in a question saying Republicans are the polluters and own large corporations. Wanted to see how many knew the truth.

Some facts

EXXON is run by DEMOCRATS, Started by Rockefeller, a DEMOCRAT still run by DEMOCRATS ... as are most large corporations.

NEARLY ALL BILLIONAIRES ARE DEMOCRATS.

DEMOCRATS HAVE MUCH MORE MONEY BY FAR, AND THEY MAKE MORE PER YEAR.

DEMOCRAT BILLIONAIRES ALSO CONTROL THE PRESS AND ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, WHICH IS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN SO FED FULL OF CRAP AND DON'T KNOW THESE THINGS.

Yeah I know, it sounds crazy, because you have been LIED TO, and you bought it.

It's not just republicans protesting, it's those democrats with a brain who are not all sucked into the cult of Obama, also.
Update: Here is my question, and this is not the first time. I've even tried asking some questions several times and they were all blocked. They block content they don't want to see on the Web, because this stuff goes strait to Google. question they didn't put on the list, this is not uncommon AT ALL... show more Here is my question, and this is not the first time. I've even tried asking some questions several times and they were all blocked. They block content they don't want to see on the Web, because this stuff goes strait to Google.

question they didn't put on the list, this is not uncommon AT ALL :

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...
Update 2: Rachel, it's not that the most successful people "become democrats" it's that most of the rich are democrats long since, and their kids have a much better chance. It's a club, a network, that they fight hard to keep others out of. Do you think Those billionaires pay much tax? They don't,... show more Rachel, it's not that the most successful people "become democrats" it's that most of the rich are democrats long since, and their kids have a much better chance. It's a club, a network, that they fight hard to keep others out of. Do you think Those billionaires pay much tax? They don't, those who get taxed to crap are the up and comers, and it's by design.

Democrats are largely the very rich, and the very poorest in the country. The in between are mostly republicans, and some in Unions and other parasites, like Lawyers and government employees.
10 answers 10