Your favorite band's best songs, according to YouTube?

I think all of us practically abuse YouTube with all the links we give, I know I do. I was looking at a few songs and their view counts, and it gave me this idea. Look up your favorite band, sort the songs by most view counts,(you will still get a ton of unrelated, so just use their songs, and not the first stuff... show more I think all of us practically abuse YouTube with all the links we give, I know I do. I was looking at a few songs and their view counts, and it gave me this idea. Look up your favorite band, sort the songs by most view counts,(you will still get a ton of unrelated, so just use their songs, and not the first stuff that comes up) and list the top 5 in order.

Here's mine.

Queen

1. Bohemian Rhapsody - 26,238,537 views
2. We Will Rock You - 17,960,127 views
3. Don't Stop Me Now - 13,725,393 views
4. Somebody To Love - 10,996,893 views
5. The Show Must Go On - 10,417,387 views

MQ: Eddie Money - Yay or Nay?

BQ: Do you agree with the YouTube community about your list?
Update: Thanks guys! I try to find different kinds of questions to ask, the same old gets boring. **Poppy, this is a bit odd. First Stone copies your question, then I ask one that you had in mind. Is it possible that we are all long lost siblings? Also, Death On Two Legs will never be up there, as much as we... show more Thanks guys! I try to find different kinds of questions to ask, the same old gets boring.

**Poppy, this is a bit odd. First Stone copies your question, then I ask one that you had in mind. Is it possible that we are all long lost siblings?

Also, Death On Two Legs will never be up there, as much as we both wish it were. People just don't know it, but I'm working on that.