Will Obama personally murder all the Somali Pirates if they harm their American captive?

I think we all know that American lives mean more than anything to King Obama. He would surely make those pirates regret the day they messed with America, don't you agree?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Hard to murder a dead pirate. The one surviving will answer to the Justice Dept.

• 3 years ago

To be trustworthy, i imagine united statesa. has a reason to initiate a warfare with yet another u . s . a . now. those Somali pirates favor to hit upon a extra positive thanks to make a living. I also kinda do not blame them cuz there fairly is not any incorrect thanks to make a living once you're that determined. i imagine Obama will provide yet another fancy speech it truly is promising and contained eventually, there'll be no decision as time-honored. to illustrate, Obama keeps saying about the business gadget "we are dealing with some difficult circumstances, yet we, the human beings of united statesa. favor to tug mutually and....blahahaha" What entire BS. i don't believe of Obama will do some thing. he isn't any longer used to reaching objectives. As for the hostages, dangle in there. it really is all we may be able to say right now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

U.S. rules of engagement prevent the Americans using their vastly superior fighting power to engage the pirates if there is any danger to civilians.

• 1 decade ago

Obama would just give them a slap on the wrist and tell them they were bad boys. The pirates are laughing at America and their 'fearless leader'.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think he should put the contract out to a professional. Vlad Putin could get the job done.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Obama will leave it up to the troops that were trained for this. Thank God we don`t have a republican president that thinks he is the decider.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why would he undercut the pirates his Kenyan relatives are sponsoring?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think he needs to murder you for asking bullshit questions. **** off and die scumbag.

• 1 decade ago

Obama plans to give them a bailout.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Since he is the King he will surely behead you for slandering.

Slandering the King is treason.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.