Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Sports poll: What is your favorite sport to play?

And what is your favorite sport to watch?

I love to play golf. And I love to watch college football.

My 12 year old played Lacrosse last year. What a great sport. I wish they would have had it when I was growing up. All we had close to that was smear the Quier. But they did not let us have really cool sticks. :(

Does Madden NFL 09 count as a sport? Because I totally love playing that.

And to watch? More Football.

Source(s): All hail, the NY Giants!

Hockey to play. I play quite regularly.

Hockey to watch. The only other sport I watch is baseball during the World Series.

umm i like to watch football. And any sport my son is a team member on! LOL

play... umm i have to go with the lame sports like Betty. I'm not very athletic. Does Air hockey count? LOL

Volleyball Played for 6 1/2 years It's fun and I love to get up and smack the ball right in the other team's side, and get an awesome dig when the other team has a big hitter.

Mini golf

or Frisbee

or even badmiton

I suck at *real* sports

But I do love to watch hockey, football and tennis.

Edit: Did HHH call me lame? LOL! I would have to agree with that....and send her a mail thanking her for recognizing that we are, indeed, sisters.

Hockey

Play - Australian rules football, rugby, tennis, Volleyball, lots of sports.

Watch - most sports I find are boring to me and I have grown up with aussie rules footy and so i love it and I love seeing Essendon, the underdogs beat the red hot favourite Carlton by 4 points

Essendon Bombers for ever!!!!! GO BOMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JC

Basketball.

And my favorite sports to watch are college basketball and girls fastpitch softball.

My youngest plays that sport quite well and I have to represent.

Well my dad is a pro hockey player and my brothers play hockey and played lacrosse i HAVE to play hockey and i play lacrosse i dont have an option none of us did. I also love watching my 14 year old sister skate! Shes a competitive figure skater! SHES AMAZING just like our mom was. I know i sound kinda gay for watching the sport but hey its my baby sister. She needs her 6 older brothers support to! SHE WATCHES ALL OUR STUFF! She hates lacrosse! But she watches it for me my twin and my 16 year old brother. But my mom plays hockey now to. Were trying to get our sister to but she REFUSES! But i dont want her to ever quit figure skating! I would kill her! I sound like my dad. He forces her to do it since she was 1! The moment all of us could walk we were on skates and playing lacrosse and hockey except for chelsea who cheers and figure skates! And is a pageant queen former toddler in tiara when she was a baby. None of which she had the option to do!

Football, or soccer if your from America. I would play any sport if someone asked me too.

=]