My Xbox 360 is showing black pixels when I play games and blue pixels when there is a black screen.?

I was playing COD 4 last night and all of a sudden a bunch of black pixels showed up all over the screen. and then when the game was over I headed to the dashboard and the black screen comes up and there was a bunch of blue pixels all over the black screen. It never did this before. It is and elite xbox connected... show more I was playing COD 4 last night and all of a sudden a bunch of black pixels showed up all over the screen. and then when the game was over I headed to the dashboard and the black screen comes up and there was a bunch of blue pixels all over the black screen. It never did this before. It is and elite xbox connected through hdmi to my lcd tv at 1080i resolution. the native resolution on my tv is 1366x768. I have tried changing the resolution settings but i still have the same problem. I tried changing the hdmi cable and the problem continues. What is causing this? What should i do?