If fox news is "fair and balanced", where can I read their coverage of Palin's sister's burglary arrest?

Clearly this must be news, since they have been reporting on Obama's illegal immigrant aunt extensively On March 27th - The Fox Nation - Obama Aunt Deportation Hearing April Fool’s Day On March 31st - Obama's aunt becomes symbol in immigration debate On April 1st - Obama's Aunt's Immigration... show more Clearly this must be news, since they have been reporting on Obama's illegal immigrant aunt extensively

On March 27th - The Fox Nation - Obama Aunt Deportation Hearing April Fool’s Day
On March 31st - Obama's aunt becomes symbol in immigration debate
On April 1st - Obama's Aunt's Immigration Case Set for Next Year
On April 2nd - Fox Nation - Judge Rules on Obama’s Aunt
On April 3rd - Glenn Beck Mocks Obama’s Aunt

Here's the story from the NY daily news
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world...

Since fox is the only accurate news source, I was wondering where on foxnews.com this story has been covered, or on which of their news programs?

MSNBC leans to the left, and they have never claimed otherwise. CNN is more to the center than MSNBC, but still left-leaning. Nobody is arguing otherwise.

Fox claims NOT to lean to the right, as illustrated by their slogans like "Fair and Balanced", or "We Report, You Decide".
Update: "under the part where they mention Ashley Biden spitting on a policeman."
Are you talking about the 2002 "obstructing the police" story? I'm having trouble looking through news that old on just about every site.
Update 2: "That sounds like state news, not national news." It seems they're a little inconsistent about reporting on ONLY national stories. For example, Vermont's gay marriage legalization is being covered extensively. Do you think that Fox would refrain from covering the issue if this were a... show more "That sounds like state news, not national news."

It seems they're a little inconsistent about reporting on ONLY national stories. For example, Vermont's gay marriage legalization is being covered extensively.

Do you think that Fox would refrain from covering the issue if this were a democrat's family member?
27 answers 27